Re: [IPk] Comment on emergency cases.

I don't wear a medic alert bracelet, nor a pump.  I just rely on how I
"feel".  I do lots of tests, so if I am in doubt I test.  I haven't ever
become unconscious in public.  I find that if I am out drinking my levels
always go up, rather than down anyway, so I don't think I will pass out from
hypoglycemia from having too many beers!

I am taking a risk, I know, but that is the way I am.

The best thing I have heard of is finding a necklace that you like,and then
getting that engraved with IDDM.

Haven't done it yet, maybe soon though.