[IPk] MiniMed 24 Hour Clinical help line

I would like to confirm to all you MiniMed users out there that we now have
arrangements for direct access to the Minimed 24 Hour clinical help line
from the UK. This line must only be used for genuine clinical/useage
problems on either the pumps or the Continuous Glucose monitoring system and
where you have been unable to contact any member of the UK team. This will,
of course, be fully active at evenings and weekends.

All normal enquiries relating to product supplies, availability defects etc
should be addressed through our normal office number on 01223 420405.

The clinical help line number is 01223 577379, and this connects directly to
the US clinical support centre (Because of the arrangement with the service
povider this number is NOT picked up in our office). You only pay the costs
of the call to the UK number.

Best regards

Ray Morrissey