Re: [IPk] Protein

>Gees, Just when I thought I was getting the hang of this d-thing, this has
>opened up a whole new can of worms for me!
>I am sooooo confoosed!

Ingrid - don't worry! The golden rule is do only what is necessary to give
you the results you want.

If you're happy with your results, whatever they are, that's great.

If you're unhappy with your results, then bolusing for protein *may* help
you improve. As I said earlier, I don't specifically bolus for protein, but
I'm getting results that I and my doctor are happy with. But it's nice to
know that if I did want to fine tune things even better, protein is an area
I could look at. But, heck, my life is complex enough already :-)

Having said that, we did eat a large joint of pork the other night, and I
woke at 4am with a v. high bg. Took 3 units, and it was perfect when I woke
in the morning. Hmmm....

mailto:email @ redacted