Re: [IPk] re: Carbohydrates: Good or bad?

I have never thought of this before, I have always treated proteins as carb
free.

I have noticed that if I eat a high fat and carb meal (ie carbonara sauce
with pasta) I will get high readings after, but I always associated that
with the fact the fat slows down absorption of the carbs, but maybe it is
the protein in the cheesy sauce?

You learn something new every day....

Ingrid