Re: [IPk] re: Carbohydrates: Good or bad?

I have never thought of this before, I have always treated proteins as carb

I have noticed that if I eat a high fat and carb meal (ie carbonara sauce
with pasta) I will get high readings after, but I always associated that
with the fact the fat slows down absorption of the carbs, but maybe it is
the protein in the cheesy sauce?

You learn something new every day....