Re: [IPk] Re: which pump, and covering protein with insulin, and UK question

I was interested in your comments, especially re your reasons for choosing
the Disetronic pump. I understand what you say re the slow dribble of insulin
which can give more immediate effect in the event of exercise, however I did
notice that the Disetronic pump can't give a temporary cut in the basal
delivery for less than a four hour period. Does this not cause you a problem
if you are taking short periods of exercise??