[IPk] re: which pump...

John wrote: so you just disconnect yourself whilst you are having a bath,
sex, whatever.

I'd definitely recommend disconnecting during a bath, but I find there's no
need to disconnect during sex.  If it gets in the way, just push it out.
Sex can be such a tangled business anyway, what's an infusion set in the
mix?  Additionally, if you were shagging yourself to sleep, there'd be a
very real danger of going to sleep before you disconnected your pump, and
if you didn't wake up, you'd be left with no insulin after only a few
hours.  I think that's much more dangerous than rolling over on your pump -
they're fairly sturdy equipment!