[IPk] The end of the month LOOMS

Hello pumpers and friends,

Thanksgiving is coming quickly and with that the end of
the month and the usual round of bills. Come the end of this
year, our dear landlord has raised the rent on our little
300+ sq ft "closet" from $783 to $1044 a month. Those few
of you who have visited the Insulin Pumpers office know that
the description of "vanilla" is an overstatement at best for
what Insulin Pumpers calls "home". Even though a 33% rent
increase seems like a lot, fortunately it is below the 48%
average for the area and still below nearby space which is
a lot worse than this. I guess I should consider this the
"half full" part of the glass, right :-)

Anyway, it still takes a couple of thousand dollars every
month to support Insulin Pumpers so I am asking again for
those members of the list that have not yet made a
contribution to do there part and help with funding.
Somehow every month, Insulin Pumpers has to meet its budget
needs. In October, we managed to raise a smidgen over $1000,
and for November, so-far nothing. You can view our fund
raising progress by looking a the chart on the bottom of the
Thank You page for our donors at:

With almost 2800 active forum members, a little over $8.00
once a year would meet our on-line contribution goals. If
everyone contributed just this small amount I would not
have to ask or bother you with fund raising messages.

For those of you would would like to help in a bigger way,
please consider a challenge donation. To accept your gift
Insulin Pumpers will beat up, harass, plead with, cajole, beg
and otherwise encourage the other list members to match your
contribution -- thus doubling the effect of your challenge.

If you would like to make a small monthly recurring gift,
that is another way to help us with reliable cash flow.

To make a contribution, a challenge gift or continuing
contribution using our secure server, please visit:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charitys Aid Foundation) on behalf
of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director