[IPk] OPEN DAY (PUMPS) AND YORKSHIRE POST NEWSPAPER.

Hi everyone

Just to remind you all that the INPUT open day on Insulin Pumps, will be held at THE SWALLOW St GEORGE HOTEL, RIPON ROAD, HARROGATE. FRIDAY 24th NOVEMBER, 2000. 2pm-8pm.
Anyone who may be interested in Insulin Pump Therapy and wants to know more please come.

The Yorkshire Post has now been and interviewed Naomi and the story will be published sometime this week, as soon as it is I will let you know, I will copy the story and send it to the list via e-mail if I can.

Carol