Re: [IPk] RE: How do you manage to see?

Dear Di I have been given a 507c pump to familiarise myself with orior to
starting to use the pump with insulin on nov 21st.I found it very difficult
to see the figures on the pump in artificial light My old pump was white on
black and had an audible delivery sound I never had that problem. How do you