[IPk] Insulin Pumpers UK website

We recently given the Insulin Pumpers UK website a little dusting off.

Just to remind you, our site is at

>From the site you can search through the archives of all the emails ever
sent to this discussion group.

One feature we have added is that on some pages - particularly in the
"Experiences" and "Advice" sections - you can now add your own comments. If
you agree or disagree with something on the page, or want to add an
alternative view, use the "Add a comment" form at the foot of the page. You
comments may then be added to the page for others to read.

mailto:email @ redacted