Re: [IPk] Re: long-acting insulin discussion

>If you were a doctor, you would probably just tell him to increase his
>dosage, even though he's tried this already and it didn't work, and you
>wouldn't have bothered explaining why this problem might be occuring.  Oh,
>I know perhaps 5% of doctors out there would take the time, but nothing
>I've experienced has given me reason to alter my cynicism :-)

elizabeth - you are an incorrigible old cycnic and I condemn you utterly :-)

I know a lot of doctors have to cut corners, since they have only been
allocated 6.5 minutes per patient, or something like that, but if you have
already done your own research - the internet and discussion groups like
this are excellent resources for doing that - you may be surprised that
your doctor treats you much more seriously, and comes up with much more
inventive solutions.

Yes, I know health care on a tight budget is iniquitous, but the Department
of Health will remind you that the electorate repeatedly votes for low
taxes and public provision of health care. So blame the electorate...

mailto:email @ redacted