Re: [IPk] Re: long-acting insulin discussion

>I'm not a doctor, and this is only my own hunch, but here are some

John -

If you were a doctor, you would probably just tell him to increase his
dosage, even though he's tried this already and it didn't work, and you
wouldn't have bothered explaining why this problem might be occuring.  Oh,
I know perhaps 5% of doctors out there would take the time, but nothing
I've experienced has given me reason to alter my cynicism :-)