Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V1 #364

Pat, Ian

I was on insulatard for a couple of weeks, and we didn't get on, at all.

I would go to bed fine, and when I woke up I would be 17.  I NEVER was that
high on ultratard. I also found that it didn't last the 12 to 16 hours it
was supposed to. I tried taking my doses 12 hours apart, and woke up one
morning at 24.7, and another morning, I slept in a couple of hours, and when
I woke up I was 19!

I am now on split doses of ultratard (I know people say that ultratard is
also unpredictable) and with a bit of fiddling most of my morning levels are

All the best,