[IPk] funding

Hi all,
I have been on a Minimed pump now since mid July, with great improvement
to my BG control as well as to my overall wellbeing. I am really over
the moon, after years of living on a roller coaster. But there is the
problem of financing it. So far, I have financed the pump and the
consumables privately, with the help of family and friends. Recently,
the local Priorities Forum in Oxford have declined an application for
funding the pump and/or consumables put forward by my consultant. My GP,
who is impressed with the effect of the pump, has promised to try and
argue again the case for funding the consumables (at least). In order to
do so, he has asked me to supply him with a list -- as full and detailed
as possible -- of pump users around the country who are funded by their
LHA, their diabetic centre, the PCG -- or whatever other organisation.
Therefore, would people who have been funded write to me with their
specific details -- place, date, pump and/or consumables etc.? This will
be extremely helpful for me as well as for some other 15 patients in
Oxfordshire who may benefit from the pump. My email address (if you wish
to write directly) is email @ redacted
I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow (Thursday, 9/11), so your fast
reply will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Sara (Sviri)