[IPk] RE: Funding

To all you UK based pumpers !

I am a 508 user based in N. Ireland and am trying to establish who in the UK
has managed to obtain funding for their pumps and consumables and from
where. There are only a few of us here in N. Ireland and in order to assist
us in our case, I am trying to establish what avenues have been successful
in the rest of the UK. (Most of us here I believe are funding our pumps
So, any information would be gratefully received - if the public nature of
the Pumpers' site may impair openness, please e-mail me directly !

John Twigg