RE: [IPk] Funding

I Disagree

>I don't really understand why you're so worried about informing your
GP, if
>it's not him that's looking after your diabetes.

Your GP is a prime source of funding and checks all your other medical
problems, related to diabetes or not. s/he is often the first port of
call, unless you are lucky enough to have open access to consultant
clinics in case you get something wrong between your 6 monthly or annual
review (now wouldn't that be nice??).

It is the best idea for s/he to be kept informed.

Jules :)