RE: [IPk] Funding

Sorry Pat, BDEC is Bournemouth Diabetes & Endocrine Centre. We have
integrated computer casenotes for the team here that automatically can
print out letters to the GP or Patient. Eventually we hope to have
direct access to the GP so they can see (selected)  input and make notes
to us too! New technology - but I am unsure how soon it would happen
direct computer links to the GP with the latter.
Jules :)