Re: [IPk] Where to put it?

Hi Carol
I have to say it made me laugh when i read you rfirst sentence,
thinking the message was from "David Lincoln"!

I did make a cover for my pump using a sockette thing and sewed a piece
of velcro onto it. The problem was where to stick the other piece of
velcro..... What would you stick it to?

i think the "unattractive underwear" solution is probably the most
likely, though it's difficult when you dance to keep the pump (a) from
moving and (b) from looking odd!
Thanks for the ideas. I guess I'll just have to do some experimenting
this week!
Di