[IPk] pump wearing dilemma

ausually I manage to solve the problem of where to wear the pump, but
I have a new dilemma.

I'm going to a ball next weekend to which I am wearing a long, tight
dress which is quite low cut (no comments please <g>).

Normally I would wear it in my bra (the pump, that is, not the dress), but firstly it will be too obvious
there, and secondly it doesn't work with a strapless bra as (a) it
will stick out strangely and (b) the bra will probably fall down! If I attach
it to my leg, however,  (the pump, not the bra, that is), I am never going to be able to get it out to
bolus, as the dress is ankle length!

Also, I need it to be secure enough to dance in (it's a Dance society
ball) so I intend to do lots of quickstepping and jiving.
The only thing I can think of is to tape it to some part of my body
(not that I can think of a suitable part) and just bolus in
private. I'm not convinced about the taping either! Or to wear some
very unattractive underwear and attach it to that somehow. not that
that fills me with great appeal either.

Of course, I could jsut take the pump off for the evening, but that
creates more problems as (a) I still haven't figured out how to deal
with NOT wearing the pump, and (b) I don't want to be rushing into the
loo every hour with a syringe and (c) that kind of evening is exactly
the occasion where I NEED the pump cos everything is so variable.

Of course, I could just wear a different dress but (a) I don't have
another suitable one (and cant' afford a new one) and (b) the theme is
red and it's a red dress, and (c) I don't want to.

I guess I have to compromise somewhere.....

I think I've blathered on long enough, but if anyone has any bright
ideas, please let me know!