[IPk] strange things that happen when you sleep

In my dazed state this morning when I woke up, I couldnt' figure out
why the tubing seemed to be pulling (and very short) when it wasn't
caught on anything.

As I became more awake I discovered what had happened.
I should add that I was not involved in any unusual
nightime acitvites (to my knowledge) :-)
The tubing was stuck down UNDERNEATH the infusion set. What must hve
happened was the the set (Silhouette) had come a bit loose (actually I
remember now that it did just that after my aerobics class last night
- but not significantly loose to necessitate changing it - though I
had been intneding to stick an extra piece of tape down before I went
to bed, but forgot), and a section of the tube had got between the set
and my skin, and then it had somehow stuck itself down again! That
must be the most bizarre thing that has happened to my pump so
far. All was well once I managed to untangle it all.
P.S. Do I get a prize for the longest sentence? :-)