Re: [IPk] looking for your input

>Good luck :-) The DKA risk is only a theoretical one. In practice there is
no evidence that properly trained pumpers get DKA any more than

Thanks, John, for that input.  I have also printed out your message for my
GP.  Since I already live by my last BG test, I figure I should do okay.

I am concerned about ketones at 12.9 after only a few hours of no insulin.
Would this be common with a pump?  Would you have had ketones if you had
hit 12.9 for another reason, but you were still receiving insulin?