Re: [IPk] Low bgs

>Mayne you need to think about reducing your basal earlier than 7pm,
>rather than reducing it more?
>Apparently a lot of people don't need any insulin at a certain time of
>day, so you're not that weird :-)

Christine -

I had to reduce my evening insulin last month. It just suddenly happened as
the season changed. From about 16:00 till 20:00 I now have a much lower

I would suggest you do a proper basal rate test - where you have a light
lunch, and skip your evening meal - and test every half hour to see where
your bg goes. These hard numbers should enable you to pin-point exactly
when, and by how much, you need to lower your basal rate.

mailto:email @ redacted