[IPk] improved health

Since going on the pump in April this year, I've noticed two distinct
improvements to my health (aside from the Dm control being better,
lack of tiredness and the general feeling crap I used to get).

One is that I haven't succumbed to all the usual bugs that go round
(especially in a student environment). i've always had numerous colds,
sore throats, bugs etc. and this year I had one very minor cold which
cleared up in about 2 days (of course I'll probably end up with full
blown flu now I've said that).

The second, and weirder thing, is that my asthma has improved a
million percent. I've only just realised that I've hardly used my
inhaler in months, and then only when I'm in a smoky pub, whereas
before I would be having an average of an asthma attack a day.

Of course, it may be completely unrelated, but I'm not complaining!

P.S. Sorry to hear you've got flu, John. Thought you'd been a bit
quiet :-)
Hope you're feeling better by now.