Re: [IPk] DKA

I generally change my site in the evening before bed and have never
had a problem with that.

If something is seriously wrong then I would wake up high in the night
anyway, as I always wake up if I'm high.

So, yes, I've read the advice and ignore it anyway.
Of course, the alternative is to change it at night but then get up at
3am and test.
Di