[IPk] Low bgs

I'm interested in knowing if there is anybody out there who does not need
insulin (either bolus or basal) at some time during the day/night.  I have
stopped bolusing at the evening meal, and have lowered my basal rates down to
0.4 from 7pm because I have low blood sugars between 5pm and 9pm every
evening.  I just wanted some reassurance that I'm not alone (maybe I am!!!).
Alas I am still going low between 2.5 and 3.5 every evening, am I really
going to have to stop my basal rates, I ask myself?