[IPk] Blood in cannula

I have just realised I did not put my name at the bottom of my last message
re: exercise, swimming etc.  I have blood going back up the cannula
sometimes, first time it freaked me out but I haven't had any absorption
probs so do not worry about it now.  How did the dance class go with it in
your arm?  I insert mine in my thighs at the moment, although I have heard I
should have awful absorption problems, I have not inthe nine months I have
put it in my legs.  I still have bent cannulas or the set not working on
occasion because of blockage but then don't we all.

I went swimming today, ate some wine gums beforehand, didn't bolus before as
usual and I came out with 5.6 and started with 6.7, I was very happy, no
hypo, I hope it isn't a one off event!!!