RE: [IPk] Hello

we've been calling it carb counting down here mainly because we are
still counting and having freedom to eat whatever, as long as you give
the right dose of insulin according to your sensitivity etc.. Carb
assessment is a nice term thou!
I am hoping to write an article soon for a med journal here on this to
get other health profs in the back up to date with what works for people
on MDI and pumps...
The basic research here using GI  and the lispro insulin is showing it
is quantity of CHO more than GI. That's why we don't use it much....