RE: [IPk] Hello

keep plugging at them, hopefully australia andd new zealand will be a
bit more sympathetic in years to come. I am uncertain if your health
provider would see improved quality of life as the sole reason for
issuing you with a pump - unfortunately. You might be able to talk to
some reps and see if you could trial one for a few months first. I am
sure if they respond to you directly you might get a contact out there.
Most dietitians in Australia ( i trained there - and i am sure NZ is the
same) have gone onto glycaemic index - so you will need to convert back
to 10g lines/15g CHO portions to calculate for your bolus.
Good luck - julette (dietitian) :))