Re: [IPk] Hello

But morag, they already can see the improvements made by MDI (not to
mention the pump) and by more frequent testing. But does it make any
difference? Is there even any logic to their argument? Abslutely none.
Call me sceptical but to a certain extent, I have to lay some of the blame for
my current state on doctors such as these.

Di
P.S. I'm at my desk, in my office....that's studying, isn't it? :-)