Re: [IPk] Glycemic instability / Glucose sensor

I can't wait for the glucose sensor to become available where it give
immediate readings.  And it hooks into your pump.  Voila!  External
pancreas with no need to stick your fingers or press buttons.  I don't
think this is a dream anymore; I don't see why we couldn't have it in 15
years.  I'd be more than happy to stick another needle in my belly if I can
have this setup.

elizabeth

I personally can't wait for this to become available.
But I'm not so sure that all the docs will be so favourable towards it.
Think of all those doctors who consider that too many blood tests (for
this, read as little as more than 2 a day in some cases) are
"misleading / unnecessary". Will they be convinced?
Di