Re: [IPk] refilling the cannula

>Guess it's just back to more experimenting. At least I've sorted out
>how to keep my Bg stable for dancing and swimming. Now it's just the
>aerobics and gym sessions that get me....I'm always scared to whack in
>a whole bunch of insulin immediately after exercising in case my body
>decides it didn't need any extra insulin after all! it's happened
>before with somewhat dire consequences.

If you're facing a situation where your insulin requirement may change
dramatically but unpredictably, it may be time to make some compromises:
don't do whatever makes the situation unstable/accept a brief high bg when
it happens/take the insulin but be very vigilant and catch the hypo before
it becomes severe. Or steer some mid-course.

But knowing you, you won't give up without a fight! Me neither... :-)

mailto:email @ redacted