[IPk] Skin Problems

When I first started pumping I had problems with both skin irritation & =
the tape tearing, which did not help keep the infusion site clean. I =
have a Minimed 507C pump and use the Sof-Set infusion set. Another =
pumper told me to try injecting through a transparent fim dressing and =
applying the infusion set tape on top. It works very well.  I use Mefilm =
made by SCA Molnycke of Belgium. It is made in the U.K. Hope this helps.

Erik Vetvik

mailto:email @ redacted