[IPk] Skin problems

Christine ,
Sorry to hear that you are having some skin problems .

Yes , with the silhouette you do need to put the rounded white cap on when you disconnect .

Michael's suggestion of using the top of your buttocks is a good one .
It is easier to access this area with the sofserter and you could try the Sofset micro which is just being launched now .

It is the same as the standard SS but the needle and teflon cannula are 30% shorter so it is good for thin people or areas without much fat.
It also gives access to more sites as less fat coverage is needed .

With the sofset have you tried putting the polyskin tape down first ,then inserting the SS with the sofserter through the tape and using the second tape to fix the SS inplace ?

Some people find that this helps to reduce skin irritation .

I hope this helps . Feel free to call me or AMT if you want to discuss any other possibilities .

Best wishes
[01372-278945 ]