[IPk] Welcome note from John Neale

To John and everyone else!

Thanks for the welcome, I may have met you up at the exhibition in Oxford
recently.  I was helping John Davis on the Input stand.  I had the 507C for a
month because my 506 was being repaired, would prefer to change but can't
afford it at the moment.

I am having a few skin problems and have changed to the silhouette sets a
couple of days ago, do you use them or have any knowledge of them?  My skin
on my stomach has to rest for a year (or so the doctor says) and have changed
to my thighs, but even the skin there is becoming slower to heal between
catheter changes.  I do use a protective wipe onthe skin before the catheter
is inserted.  At least the silhouettte has less adhesive area than the
sof-set QR catheters so am hoping that will help.  When I disconnect from the
silhouette, do I have to slot the plastic cover in place before I shower or
swim?  Any helpful hints would be appreciated.