Re: [IPk] How vulnerable are we?

 On the surface, my mum isnbt the slightest bit worried about COVID-19 as she
doesnbt really go out anyway! But maybe subconsciously itbs affecting people.
Either that or therebs something in the air at the moment along with the COVID
germs. New conspiracy theory anyone? :-) :-)
 Sorry to hear about your mum too Nanette - it sounds very similar to my mum. We
video chat via the carerbs phone, but to be honest Ibm not sure if itbs any
more beneficial than just phoning normally, as she mostly just waves the phone
around anyway!
Di