Re: [IPk] How vulnerable are we?

Nanette,

 So very sad to hear of your mum's distress and confusion. Technology is helpful
to some like your mum but others seem not to realise they are speaking with
people and not a film etc. I do hope this is a temporary reaction.

 This pandemic and the restrictions necessary have thrown so many for whom
routine means safety, security and sense -or some sort of it. The Alzheimerbs
Society (and Autistic one) are saying this is very common. A friend with an
anxiety disorder is living in a permanent state of panic regardless of what we
all try to do. There are so many others suffering and those heedlessly breaking
rules make it worse for them. I dread to think what will happen today here in
England as opposed to the UK with the slight easing of rules.

 Nanette you have the spider. I have ducks and currently rats! Just bought more
lockable bait traps etc. One neighbour has a garden full of caged birds with
some hygiene issues! I only have one feeder now hanging from the eves outside my
living room window and it is the domed type.

Back to the routine of living with diabetes.

Best wishes one and all,

Rhoda

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > As for wildlife we have been visited by a giant spider (brought in by cat)
and
> neighbours have seen rats. Ibd prefer ducks and messy birds!
> Nanette
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 12 May 2020, at 17:49, Diana G Maynard
> <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>
>> o;?hi Rhoda
>> Indeed, me too!
>>
>> As for the birds, I wonder if itbs something to do with the quietness of
 >> lockdown but they are currently pooing all over my patio and my garden
chairs
>> :-(
>> They never used to!
>> Di

>>> <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>> Di, I'm so relieved that your mother is going into a Care home from
> tomorrow.
>>> That will ease some of the pressure on you too, although as we know it just
>>> seems to change. Keep up your activities one and all.
 >>> One totally unrelated query: when birds have the entire area to roam in,
why
>>> does a pair of blackbirds come and sit on the back of the balcony railing
 >>> outside my living room window - naturally directly opposite from where I
sit
>> -
>>> feed from my hanging feeder, then return to the balcony rail and look out
>> over
>>> my garden before doing you know what!
>>> Rhoda
> stop