Re: [IPk] ip-uk-digest V5 #1310

 Indeed - as I understand it therebs no evidence that webre at any greater
risk (if otherwise fit and healthy) but you know yourself if you tend to have a
bad reaction to things like colds and flub&. Sounds like youbre taking a very
sensible approach, Rosie! Ibm doing the same - I stay indoors but go out once
or twice a day for walking/running/cycling, though I do go to the grocery shop
once a week - itbs a very small one so not many people and no queuing. Luckily
none of the people Ibve met outside have been odd :-) :-) :-)
Di

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> Are we at risk?
 > I asked my consultant whether we were as at risk as are type 2 s who are
known
 > to be at risk. His answer was that the evidence is unclear!!! How helpful?
The