[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #1310

Are we at risk?
 I asked my consultant whether we were as at risk as are type 2 s who are known
to be at risk. His answer was that the evidence is unclear!!! How helpful? The
answer I believe is to be sensible. We meet odd people outside and walk our dogs
twice a day. I am 72 and have arranged grocery deliveries and try to avoid going
anywhere. It is ok so far. We meet the kids by Zoom and have a multigenerational
quiz weekly and chat via Facebook I think we need to avoid being silly and not
invite trouble
Rosie

Sent from my iPhone