Re: [IPk] Dexcom G6

Hi Ruth

Unfortunately the type of plastic the G6 inserter is made from Is not
recyclable at present. They needed to use a grade of plastic that can be
sterilised easily and unfortunately most types of plastic that are suitable
for medical device sterilisation procedures are not easy to recycle.

The inserter is mostly hollow at least. If you weigh it, itbs not very
heavy in grams.

Melissa