[IPk] Dexcom G6

Angel-
Ibve been using G6 since it came out, and itbs great for me.

 As far as the sounds are concerned, Ibve turned the slider on Always Alert to
off, and at night time put my phone on silent and turn Wi-fi off and my phone is
put on a bedside table. NOTE - I am not recommending this to anyone- but it
works for me! Doing this I get a single noise that always wakes me up as I am a
light sleeper, and not those horrible alarms.

 With the code- I keep each applicator and the piece of paper with the code on
it in the wrapper until I insert the next sensor. This means if I have a problem
with it, and need the sensor replaced by Dexcom Ibve got everything they need
to send back to them. Not that it happens very often, but it did once and I had
thrown them away.

 PS the applicator is not eco friendly - bad mark to Dexcom, I get some pliers
and pull out the metal bit and the needle then throw it in the bin. I used to
put it in recycling, but this is the safest way I can think of disposing it.
Ruth

Sent from my iPhone