Re: [IPk] How vulnerable are we?

I would not go as far as to say there is no need to self isolate. My
daughter and her BF had Covid (New Yorkers) and both said it was
really rough. They are 30-somethings. Daisy issues her conclusion as
a molecular biologist so she has some insight into how the virus
works and what the effects on her body mean. She said it was
difficult to walk up the stairs for about a week, and it took several
weeks after recovery for her to regain most of her former stamina.
This is a kid that runs 4 miles a day for fun so "quite healthy" to
start.

I agree, most of us will recover OK from covid but there is no need
to invite it by not adhering to social-distancing guide-lines. I'm
sure I would recover from the season flu if I got it but I still get
vaccinated every year to avoid infection and possible complications.

Your mileage may very as they say....
Michael