[IPk] Dexcom G6

Hi just got a new G6 its brilliant but has anyone else got one who is more
experienced as I set it up it's great this is my first day. Very
comfortable insertion much better than the G4 . Just wondered if anyone
knows once you have put sensor code into receiver or app. Is there a menu
where u can re find the code on the device couldn't find it anywhere?  Also
can sharers put the alarms on silent or do not disturb when they want to
again cant find this in the book... Also can you turn the volume up
anywhere for the alerts on the app or receiver as I cant find any way to do
that. Thanks
Angel