Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #1307

Hi
Haven't posted for a while. I was interested in what you said about Tesco
because I am on the government vulnerable list  and all the other
supermarkets I have an account with recognised that and sent me an email.
But Tesco were the only ones who did not someone from the council phoned me
up and told me to call Tesco. They said I wasent on the list?  They said
they would put me on priority shopping for three weeks.? Only. This also
happened to my friend who is registered and has coapd and they did not
contact her.  She has a delivery pass and home shops every week so it's
very confusing and I really dont know what they have done with the
government lists? Hope you manage to sort it out.
All the best Angel