[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #1307

Re self isolating

Two things that may help

 There are over 750000 volunteeers in the UK who have signed up to help the NHS
and who donbt have jobs. It may be worth contacting the WRVS who are
coordinating the volunteers and asking if someone local to you can help with
home shopping. Not sure of the contact details look on Google

 Also call Tesco and ask to be put forward to the team coordinating help for
those at risk. They ask three questions can you get to the shops? Have you got
someone who can home shop for you? And is there local transport to get you to
the shop?
 If you answer no to all three questions you get put in the advanced care list
and they give priority to those people for home delivery. I hope this helps
Rosie

Sent from my iPhone