Re: [IPk] How vulnerable are we?

Hi Carmel

I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis.  Can I ask if you had symptoms and
what they were?  I think I have gastroparesis (pretty sure I do really) as
I am bloated if I eat fatty foods or bread.  Did you get bloated and did
you have discomfort or pain?

I hope you manage to adapt well to your new diet and that you keep well.
You can get some lovely cookbooks these days for gluten-free foods.

Nice to hear from you.

Best wishes

Barbara (Type 1 for 47 years)