Re: [IPk] insulin bags

Hi Geoff
Do you mean a bag that you would carry around all day with you? Or just
to pack your stuff in? For the former, I just use a pencil case /makeup
bag and stick everything in it loose. For packing my stuff in for
travel, I just stick everything in a large makeup bag that I keep
specifically for that purpose. Much cheaper than a dedicated bag. I
don't see why you need to have a special bag for it with separate
compartments (I mean, *I* don't have any need for one personally).
Desang do make a collection of such bags (at extortionate prices). They
advertise in Balance or you can google them.
Di