[IPn] need a bolus

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

It is day 24 of our Spring Pledge Drive and we are still struggling
toreach our goal for the quarter. If you are financially able and
have not yet made a contribution,
won't you please be the one to supply the next BOLU$$ to help match
yestarday's very generous challenge from SOCAL.

Just 4 donations of $10 or a couple of $25 will do it. Every little
bit helps. Double the value of your contribution with a matching
donation now. Our SOCAL challenger will match your contribution
dollar for dollar up to the remaining $40. If are financially able,
you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped you and you enjoy the support of
fellow pumpers, please give $10 or $20 a year to support YOUR forum.
There are currently almost 5000 members of the forum. If each
contributed just 50 cents a month -- less than a buck!!, no fund
raising would be needed to reach our goal. So please won't you
contribute today.

To make a matching pledge toward this challenge, or to make a
sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit:

or

To offer your challenge to the forum members to match your
generosity,
visit:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way