[IPk] Do you bolus for booze?

 i've only bolused for booze twice in my whole life (Guinness) and ended up in
hospital both times with major overnight hypo. Had 3 glasses of wine last night.
One and a half hours after dinner BG was a bit high - did nothing and woke up at
4.2 this morning and no other ill effects. Again, I think this is another case
of us all being different. There is no guarantee that what someone else suggests
will be right for you.

Mary Moody