[IPn] Insulin Pumpers needs your help

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Insulin Pumpers needs your help to complete the Spring pledge drive.
With just a little more than a week remaining t'il the end of the
month we must still raise another couple of thousand dollars. It
should not be that hard to do. As of this morning, CENTRAL VALLEY's
challenge has a tiny $2 left to be matched, just one pledge will do
it! Will you be the one to complete the match for CENTRAL VALLEY's
challenge?

The problem with pledge drives is that they are a bit of a pain, a
necessary evil. Many people think that they don't need to contribute
because somebody else will, or they plan on doing it soon, but never
get around to it. Here at Insulin Pumpers, the landlord, the
utilities and general expenses must be paid every month, on time
whether pledge money is available or not. Nothing is free even though
IP does not charge for the services it provides it still takes $$ to
bring those services to you. Insulin Pumpers is brought to you
through the good will of our sponsors and over 300 donor members that
on the average have made more then three gifts each, this year to
Insulin Pumpers. I'll I ask is that the remaining 4600+ of you
contribute a little as well. It does not have to be a lot. Heck, if
everyone gave a buck a month it would be way more than enough to
cover what we raise from our quarterly pledge drives. Can you afford
a buck a month??

How about it??? Insulin Pumpers needs more continuing contributors
and we need those who can only afford to give $10 a year.

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY. Be the first one
to help complete CENTRAL VALLEY's challenge.

To pledge or become a sustaining donor, visit:

or

To challenge the other forum members to match your generosity, visit:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

My best regards