Re: [IPk] Www.rhcist.com warning

Dear All,

I also spotted this apparently plausible spam, and as current duty
administrator of the IP-UK list, I have written to the email address
that sent these emails to the list, and will temporarily unsubscribe
this address from the list until the problem is solved, so that
hopefully you will not be further bothered by these emails.

Nanette